Cause Analysis of Forming Wire Damage
1、 The sides of wire wear too fast (100-150mm place) The reasons such as: 1. Suction boxes end-deckles medial sides have edge. 2. End-deckles medial sides arranged in a straight line. 3. Suction boxes end-deckles can not add water lubrication. 4. S
The sides of wire wear too fast (100-150mm place)
The reasons such as:
1. Suction boxes end-deckles medial sides have edge.
2. End-deckles medial sides arranged in a straight line.
3. Suction boxes end-deckles can not add water lubrication.
4. Suction boxes support in vacuum, insufficient strength when sag.
5. Dewatering elements ends have edge, holes or slotted.
6. Roller ends severe wear.
The wire overall wear too fast:
1. Dewatering elements surface roughness or wear-resisting degree is poor.
2. Ceramics bars chamfering inappropriate.
3. The wire tension slants small.
4. Packing quality is poor.
5. The wire permeability is too large, packing loss more.
6. The wire permeability is too small, filter water slowly, only by the increasing vacuum.
7. Guide roller and wire are not synchronous speed.
8. Top wire and bottom wire are not synchronous speed.
The wire local longitudinal rings wear or bulge: Dewatering blade whether have warped stubble, uneven, holes or slotted, each roller whether have local wear or corrosion, chest roller or vacuum roller whether have solder bump, such as rubber roller whether impurity bag.
Guide roller twining pulp: Cleaning water pressure is too low, the wire internal residual fiber more, wire low permeability, the cleaning method has a problem, nozzle blockage, the distance between nozzle and wire whether appropriate.
Suction boxes leave pulp bulge: The wire porosity inappropriate, pulp fiber short and loss more, retention aid quality is bad or substitutability too little.
The wire running down in the dynamic large range, the reasons such as: the corrector doesn't work properly, and the wire edge cutting no straight line.
Wire over after a period of using narrow: Dewatering elements or guide roller local wear, which leading to the wire local running inconsistencies, mark line inclined.
Add top former makes waterline getting shorter, lead to the wire wear accelerated, and shorten their service lives.